Support Pharmacist - Midleton, Cork
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within our growing Pharmacy, Sam McCauley Chemist Group. We are currently seeking to recruit a Support Pharmacist to work full time in our Midleton store, Co. Cork.
Working at Sam McCauley Chemists is all about going the extra mile for customers. It really is about taking the time to find out exactly what our customer is looking for. After all, it is only by offering an exceptional service that we can continue our great success. Though we value experience, your work ethic will matter more.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Rates
- No Sunday hours, 7pm latest closing daily.
- Great Staff Discount
- Opportunities for career progression
- Friendly team environment, including social events
- Management Training provided
- Maternity benefit after two years’ service
- 20 days annual leave increases with service
- Further educational assistance provided
- Regular CPD training provided
- Participation in the cycle to work scheme
- PSI fees paid
- Plus, many other benefits
We require applicants who wish to drive and deliver excellence in Pharmacy care. We recognise that in order to perform the pharmacist role our pharmacists have to work in a supportive team, which we at Sam McCauley’s pride ourselves on.
It is also important that the successful Pharmacist demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Be accurate, confidential with excellent attention to detail.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Able to form strong working relationships with local prescribers.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!