Summer Camp Leader
STARCAMP are currently seeking STARCAMP SUMMER CAMP leaders to work with us nationwide for 2019.
STARCAMP, Ireland’s leading performing arts network will be running their award-winning performance summer camps in over 200 locations across Ireland, including Northern Ireland this summer. The camps are aimed at boys and girls aged 4-12 and run for a week from 9:30-2:30. There will be seven weeks of camps this summer.
We are looking for trainee teachers with a love for children, vibrancy and a flair for performance, as well as looking for singing, acting and dancing coaches with experience working with children. The core ethos is about building self-esteem and confidence in children in a non-competitive environment, and is open to children with all levels of ability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with children and leaders from all over the country and gain meaningful experience in encouraging confidence and self-esteem in young children. The position would be a great addition to any CV when applying for teaching posts.
Training and Garda Vetting will be facilitated by Starcamp.
Vital ingredients for the perfect STARCAMP leader:
- Must have excellent experience in working with children.
- Must be professional, mature and extremely responsible.
- Must be outgoing, vivacious, fun-loving and have a zest for life!
- Must have a natural ability to make children feel special.
- Must have an understanding of and passion for the performing arts.
- Must take direction well and be a good listener and communicator.
- Must be available for 7 weeks of July and August.
- Must be available for and go through thorough STARCAMP training and will be Garda Vetted.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!