Graduate Community Relations Specialist - Internship
23 month Fixed Term Contract - Graduate Internship Position
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
We seeking to hire a graduate to join our Public Affairs team as the Community Relations Specialist. Our ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and is able to develop new programs and strategies. They must have experience in running a volunteer program for a large organization and have the ability to work with community organizations. They should have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects and keep pushing each one along while still executing day-to-day tasks. The candidate should have previous experience in a public affairs role (ideally within the semi-conductor manufacturing industry) and have managed a volunteer program in the past. Key skills required are strong project management and good communication.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong project management and good communication.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to help and engage key local stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with all levels of stakeholders with the same degree of professionalism.
- Cool, stable demeanor and attention to detail.
- Excellent decision-making abilities.
- Able to translate strategic goals for the community into actionable items
- Strong reporting skills.
- Innovative and creative thought process.
- Strong problem solving capabilities.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Experience effectively prioritizing jobs, questions, and interactions for the most successful engagement opportunities.
- An understanding of the local community and their needs.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!