Assistant Quality Technician (Co-Op) - AnaBio Technologies
Process and Project Engineering
- Assist In the project co-ordination and implementation of a Pilot Scale Production Plant.
- Perform incoming & outgoing inspection and verification assessment of materials, equipment, consumables, documentation and packaging.
- Supervise the installation of equipment, Including mechanical and electrical hook-ups and testing.
- Contribute to process start up and optimisation.
- Contribute to the definition of the Process Validation and Verification Plan.
- Execute the Process Validation and Verification Plan with other team members.
- Prepare test batches of AnaBio encapsulated materials.
- Develop SOPs for approval.
- Prepare batches of AnaBio encapsulated materials according to pre-approved SOP using the equipment and materials provided.
- Ensure that product quality is protected and assured.
- Perform pre-startup checks, in-process and final inspection of materials.
- Prepare equipment and materials for production (cleaning and sanitisation).
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete quality forms and batch records and make available as required for AnaBio internal purposes, Clients, Auditors and Suppliers.
- Organise and store paperwork and documents related to Production.
- Maintain Batch Records.
- General administrative duties such as typing, copying, scanning, printing.
- Other relevant duties assigned by the Engineering Director.
It is likely that additional duties and responsibilities will emerge and develop over time in line with the natural development of the growing company.
- Excellent communication skills with key stakeholders (ability to listen, persuade and influence);
- Strong hands-on capabilities (ability to work independently to solve current problems/issues);
- Be eager to learn new skills
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Capable of combining team skills with personal initiative and the ability to operate in a team;
- Need to be flexible, confident, energetic and enthusiastic;
- The ability to plan effectively, meet deadlines and work productively;
- Requirement to be flexible and to undertake such other work as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time, outside the area of your normal duties;
- Perform duties diligently and faithfully in a proper and lawful manner;
- You will normally carry out your duties at the AnaBio site, Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork. In addition, you may be required and hereby agree to travel to such places (whether inside or outside Ireland) and in such manner and on such occasions as the Company may from time to time require in pursuance of your duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential responsibilities of persons assigned to this role. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!