Data Analyst - SalesSense
SalesSense was formed in 2006 with a vision to be the top provider of outsourced sales services across Ireland. Our purpose is to deliver customer experiences that yield extraordinary results. We do that with great people, cutting edge technologies and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue.
Description of role
Data Analyst for a busy contact center in Dundalk.
- Maintenance and optimisation of the company’s MS SQL database
- Extraction of customised lead lists from the company database for uploading to dialler campaigns.
- Assisting in the creation of customised reporting e.g. MS Excel Dashboards for internal and external clients.
- Resolution of associated technical issues and escalation of high impacting incidents where appropriate and follow through to resolution
- Development and application of Microsoft’s Business Intelligence Tools for Reporting and Analysis
- Supporting the other members of the Data & Systems team with regard to project delivery from planning through to delivery, transition and go-live
Skills and knowledge requirements
- A relevant qualification in I.T or Computer Science
- Database management and SQL programming skills including proficiency in data queries and exposure to SQL database maintenance practices
- Strong software troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and the ability to see issues through to resolution
- Experience in the development of MS SharePoint sites and applications
- Knowledge of Genesys Pure Connect platform highly desirable
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!