Internship Accountant Private Assets
Join a growing business line dedicated to Private Assets. Participate and get involved in its development.
Your responsibilities and duties:
- Manage the accounting and financial aspects of Private Asset funds with complex investment structures through Special Purpose Vehicles,
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements and regulatory reports in Lux GAAP and IFRS formats for Fund / SICAR / Man Cos / SPV legal entities,
- Participate in generating quarterly reports for Funds / SICAR / Man Cos / SPV,
- Coordinate with other departments / external stakeholders in the context of annual audits and VAT returns.
- Your profile:
- You are studying for a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy,
- Good knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment (law on commercial companies, UCITS, SICAR, SIF, etc.),
- You have a good understanding of the financial markets,
- You are organized and rigorous,
- You are fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!