Graduate Leadership Programme
Scandi Standard is passionate about the tasty, healthy and climate-smart chicken! We are the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic region and Ireland. The company produces, markets and sells ready to eat, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. In Norway eggs are also produced and sold. We are approximately 3 000 employees and have a total sales of more than SEK 8,7 billion. For more information, please visit www.scandistandard.com.
Join The Scandi Way: Better Chicken for a Better Life!
Do you care about people, animals and our planet? Scandi Standard is together with our local well known chicken brands, looking for our future leaders to join our young, expanding, innovative and multi-culture company. Welcome on-board!
You get to…
- be part of the leading chicken provider in the Nordic region and on Ireland
- gather international experience, be exposed to various projects and start building a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues.
- be a future Scandi Standard leader, exploring your business leader experience
- take part of and contributing to a growing success story – The Scandi Way
Scandi proudly welcomes Graduate Students
In line with Scandis strategy to attract tomorrows competence and build future leaders, Scandi Group Management presents “Scandi Standard Graduate Leadership Program”. The program is Scandis first professional trainee program.
- This is a two years’ global career journey, which will take you through three job rotations lasting approximately eight months each. You will develop leadership skills, broad business knowledge and explore the company and learn about the Scandi way
- Better Chicken for a Better Life, says Karin Jansson, Group Director HR and one of the initiative taker to the program.
Who are we looking for?
To apply for our program you have finished or are about to finish your studies at a Bachelor or Master level:
- Bachelors or Master Degree preferably within Food or Agricultural Science/ Technology or Finance but we would also welcome applications from related field like logistics/process/engineering or production management.
- Excellent academic achievements and have preferable managed to complement your studies with work experience.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network. You like to solve problems and you have a strong personal drive. It is important that you are result oriented with analytical ability. Experience from studies or work outside of your home country is a merit.
- We require you to be mobile and flexible during the program as you will be asked to spend months in your rotations living abroad.
- It is essential you are fluent in English, on top of the language of your primary location.
- You are Ambitions to take the lead and deliver on objectives and have leadership potential and aspiration. Our operations leaders need to make quick decisions in response to often complex situations. So it is imperative that you are a fast learner, have strong analytical skills, good interpersonal skills and are able to perform in a fast paced environment. We are looking for people who enjoy challenging the status quo, hunting a root cause and providing new solutions and act with openness, challenge and sense of urgency.
What to expect
You will belong to a department as your home base. You will have a dedicated manager and mentor who will follow and guide your development. The main part of the program is job-rotations that will give you experience in several different areas and a broad understanding of Scandi Standard. You will also build a valuable network for the future. There will be three job rotations, lasting approximately eight months each. At least one job rotation will be situated abroad, providing international exposure.
You will also have management training and training in essentials skills needed for a future career in Scandi Standard. During the program you will have the possibility to develop and challenge yourself and you will have a mentor to support you in building your career at Scandi Standard.
How to apply
We are looking to recruit seven talented graduates and the program will take you to our different European production sites (in Nordics and Ireland) where you will have your rotations but you will spend most of the future at your primary ”home” location. The program with start 2019 has focus in operations and operation finance.
Scandis first program starts in the fall of 2019. The application window is open from February to March, with a deadline of 31 of March 2019.
The Assessment day will be held in May 2019.
Please observe that there will be an on-going screening process with first come, first served principal.
Looking forward hearing from you!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!