Bricks 4 Kidz - Robotics Tutor
Education and Skills - What you’ll need to succeed
- Ideally you will have teaching experience or have worked with children in some capacity
- You will have a bright personality and be able to build a rapport & communicate effectively with children & parents
- Experienced in working with LEGO® Mindstorm EV3 or similar programmes e.g. Robotics, MineCraft, Raspberry Pi.
- Demonstrate an understanding & willingness to incorporate math concepts (Algebra, Geometry & Calculus) and basic computer programming skills into teaching children.
- Troubleshooting for computer hardware or software with ability to distinguish between the two problem solving & research solutions.
- Support business development opportunities such as demo or trial lessons, showcasing including parent programmes.
- You will have access to a car & holding a full driving licence is essential
- Bricks 4 Kidz pride themselves in being fully inclusive working with all children who wish to use Bricks 4 Kidz programmes.
About Bricks 4 Kidz - Robotics
Bricks 4 Kidz is an international enrichment franchise which provides play based educational programmes using LEGO® Mindstorm EV3. Each programme has been designed to build, program & experiment with robots creating a learning environment for children aged 8 - 16.
What you need to do now
To apply for the position of a Lego Robotics Tutor please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Bricks 4 Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and all applications are treated in the strictest confidence
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!