Teach English in Shanghai | €2,240 per month | Teachers For Asia
Join over 170,000 international graduates living and working in Shanghai. The nightlife, shopping and food capital of China.
Salary & Benefits
- Monthly starting salary 15,000+ RMB
- 2,000 RMB Monthly Housing Allowance
- 5,000 RMB Flight Allowance
- 2,000 RMB Visa Allowance
- 5,000 RMB Completion Bonus
- 24 teaching hours + 10 work hours per week
- Professional Development Bonus – Up to 6,000 RMB annually
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Arrival assistance including Airport Pickup
- 1 month free accommodation on arrival
- Training and Professional Development
- 11 days paid public holidays, 20 days unpaid
Requirements & Interview Process
- Two step interview process (inc. lesson plan sample)
- Placements are available usually each 1-2 months (you should apply 2-5 months in advance)
- Easy visa application with guidance from TFA
- Applicants with and without experience can apply
- BA Degree required and a 120-hour TEFL certificate
If you have graduated in the last few years, have just left university and are researching teaching jobs overseas after graduation, our partner schools in Shanghai are some of the best schools to work at in China. Our teachers have worked here for over 6 years. The support they have received from all of the management has been excellent, ensuring all of our teachers in Shanghai have a great experience.
Your role will be to teach English in state of the art classrooms and to create a fun and enjoyable learning environment for your new students. High end school facilities and a focus on creating a wonderful environment for teachers and students is part what makes our partner schools great.
Your role will be to teach conversational English language lessons to young Chinese students. Don’t worry, you don’t need to speak Chinese! As a new TEFL teacher, you will get a really high standard of training and orientation when you arrive. Solo teachers, couples and friends are welcome to apply. You do not need prior teaching experience, however an energy and enthusiasm for working with kids is important.
We are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing teachers with a passion for working with young learners. Teachers will be responsible for planning lessons and instructing students between the ages of 3 and 12.
- High monthly package for new teachers (minimum 17,000 RMB)
- 1 month of free accommodation when you arrive
- Teachers have an excellent social life in Shanghai
- Focus is on fun and activity based learning for young students
- European & North American HR Management
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!