Quality Control Project Leader - Lenane Precision Ltd
Lenane Precision Ltd. has been operating in Shannon, Co Clare since 1994. We are a progressive precision component manufacturer utilising modern CNC equipment to produce precision components for the medical device and aerospace industries in Ireland and abroad. We are AS9100 and ISO9001 Certified. Due to expansion we are now recruiting the following Graduate.
Description of role:
Under the supervision of the Engineering Manager the project is:
- to build a complete Quality Control Department
- design and implement procedures to ensure the smooth and continuous running of a quality department
- create a calibration policy for all measurement tools and equipment,
- create and store CMM programmes
- develop and design Standard Operating Procedures
At the end of the project we want a fully functional Quality Control Department, we will also require a quality manual to be produced.
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Min Level 6 Engineering Degree.
- While support and direction will be given by the Engineering Manager, the graduate will be expected to use their own initiative and drive their project, but also work collaboratively with production and engineering.
- Ensure all processes and documentation is stored in an organised manner and audit ready.
- Have a high level of mechanical reasoning
- Understand CNC Machinery and their capabilities
- Some work experience in an engineering role e.g. internship or summer work preferred but not essential
- Be efficient at managing their time, be flexible, approachable and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication in English and legally permitted to work in Ireland
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!