SIRO Graduate Programme 2019
Come join the revolution and be part of an ambitious, fun and hardworking team – changing the broadband landscape of Ireland.
We’ve only been around 4 years and already we have changed broadband in Ireland. Although young, we have the benefit of experience, being a joint venture between ESB and Vodafone. Starting in September 2019, graduates will join three teams over the course of 18 months (three six-month rotations) to gain an overall view of the organisation.
The SIRO 2019 Graduate Programme will offer rotations through a number of the business pillars, such as -
- Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Technological Innovation
The ideal candidate will have -
- A technical qualification in Engineering, Science, Maths or QS.
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
What We Offer:
- We empower our people to take responsibility and make a difference.
- We will provide you with mentoring and support to inspire you to be your very best.
- Competitive salary package.
- Professional membership and educational support.
- Flexibility- we let you plan a schedule that works for you and your busy life.
- Family friendly work policies.
- Corporate programs, wellness, fitness challenge and charity initiatives.
- Sports and social activities.
- Pension and risk benefits.
- Structured graduate development training.
SIRO is an equal opportunities employer
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!