Environmental Health and Safety Graduate - Bulmers Ltd
Bulmers Ltd. is a manufacturing site where which produces and packages Cider, Beer, Water and soft drinks. Product manufactured in the Clonmel manufacturing facility include Bulmers a leading
Irish cider brand and Magners the premium international cider brand, we also have a range of super-premium and craft ciders and beers such as, Heverlee, Orchard Pig and Five lamps; as well as Tipperary Water; and soft drinks.
Description of role:
- Update and operate an integrated EHS Management System in accordance with legal and international standards e.g. ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Developing and updating site EHS policies, procedures and safe systems of work.
- Assist the site team in the preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and associated documentation and records.
- Assist in the analytical data review of the Waste Water Treatment Plant performance.
- Engage with site management to perform EHS tours across the site.
- Assisting and supporting the EHS Manager during Audits and Safety Submissions.
- Providing advice and support with regards to planning and delivery of health and safety training and maintenance of training records.
Compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and regulation
- Quality standards
- Operational legislative standards and requirements
- Company standards, practices and policies
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Degree qualified in Environmental Health & Safety or related discipline
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to deal with challenges systematically
- Strong analytical, problem solving, failure diagnostics, decision making and organisational skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!