Anglo Irish Engineering Projects (AIEP) is a company dedicated to the provision of services to the carrier telecommunications network operator.
Our focus is to offer services in the following categories: Network Design, Network Operations, Project management and Implementation.
Our engineers are technology focused and trained to work in a true multi-vendor environment across the following technologies:
- 3G,4G & 5G Technology
- Microwave Radio Engineering
- Transmission Design & Planning
- IP (LAN/WAN)
- Element Management
- Network Management
AIEP are a Telecommunications company specialising in Transmission engineering services to mobile operators and service providers. Alongside our expert technical capabilities, we offer a level of quality and reliability unmatched in the industry. Our engineers have a wealth of niche knowledge in the telecommunications sector and you can expect your standards to be surpassed in every aspect of your design / operations requirements.
AI Engineering Projects is looking to add additional engineers to its resource team servicing the portfolio on clients. The successful candidate will be given exposure to work alongside industry talented SEM, tapping into over 75 years of network engineering knowledge and multi-disciplined driven engineers. Provide support within our team to project engineers while learning our processes and procedures, assist in site surveying and network analysis along with completion of all documentation.This role will be primarily based in our offices in Dublin City Centre and will cover business hours, but some flexibility is expected where needed. Client based activities are also part of this role which will include installation & commissioning activities.
Attributes of the Candidate:
- Energetic self-starter with a positive/flexible attitude.
- Solution orientated with very good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Standards.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task across several open cases and assigned tasks.
- Full Irish driver’s license an advantage.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or similar.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!