IT Systems Specialist
Contract type – 12-month fixed term contract
Certification Europe Ltd is a globally oriented and dynamic certification body with Headquarters in Dublin and offices in UK, Italy & Japan.
We are highly respected world-wide for our certification expertise, for our innovative approach to providing services and for the success we bring to our clients.
The company currently performs thousands of assessments internationally on an annual basis. Clients range from micro enterprise to multinationals and include Government Departments, State Bodies and private organisations.
Due to expansion, Certification Europe now has a requirement for an IT Systems Specialist to join our team for a period of 12 months.
Role requirements and responsibilities:
- Previous experience in policy design and implementation.
- Experience with CRM software mandatory, vTiger would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of inhouse or online SharePoint.
- Previous experience of installing and supporting software systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows platforms.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ambitious and creative person with a passion for IT.
- The ability to be the key point of contact for third parties.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Effective and efficient problem-solving skills.
- “Can do” attitude that always gets the job done.
- Impeccable attention to detail and motivated in getting the job done right, first time
- An ability to communicate verbally and via email with all customers in simple and understanding manner.
- The successful person must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Strong technical knowledge supporting users on Office 365
- Previous experience with Cyber Essentials
- Previous experience with management systems design / implementation, maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Full clean driver’s licence (min category B)
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Data Management
- Process driven
- Analytical Thinking & Technical Knowledge
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!