English Communications Officer - Translation & Customer Service (M/F)
- As an in-house translator (German/English) and copywriter, you write a variety of texts about sports and gambling
- Translation of texts and documents (German/English) of other departments are also part of your diverse range of tasks
- You answer English language customer requests via e-mail, live chat and phone
- As part of our international customer service team, you maintain our high service standards
- University studies of languages or equivalent training / comparable job experience
- Excellent command of English (Level C2) as well as very good command of German
- Interest in sports and/or games
- Strong customer and service-oriented approach as well as strong team spirit
- You have self-initiative and like developing your own ideas
- Experience as a translator, copywriter, journalist and/or in customer service is of advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to work in shifts (stable schedule) as well as on Saturday or Sunday (paid extra)
In addition, you can expect a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 2,150.00 (gross annual salary of at least
EUR 30.100,00). For a move from outside of Austria to Linz, we offer you a one-time payment of EUR 1,000 gross in addition. However, depending on your qualification and job experience, we are willing to pay more than that. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!