Trainee Sales Executive
We are recruiting for an entry level/trainee sales executive, based at our office in Dundalk, Ireland. The role would be perfect for those wishing to start a sales career, with potential to evolve into a future international sales role if desired.
• Develop & pursue a lead generation strategy for new customers & markets to drive a consistent pipeline for the sales dept.
• Desk-based research and development of new dealers and customers in both existing and new targeted markets.
• Identify, profile and contact potential customers & dealers to determine their requirements using various techniques.
• Identify and research other relevant stakeholders in the market e.g. industry associations/purchasing frameworks.
• Set up a process to develop, maintain and follow up on key information for prospective customers to drive lead generation.
• Monitor market and competitor trends and activity, and identify strengths and weaknesses of existing competitors.
• Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
• Enthusiastic, confident and resilient personality, with good people skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Education & Qualification:
• No prior experience necessary; a degree in business/sales/marketing would be ideal but is not required.
• Fluent English (written and oral) is required.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!