We are looking for a Support or Supervising Pharmacist to join our team in Ennis, Co. Clare.
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work in a patient-focussed setting with a large support team including other pharmacists.
- This is a full-time permanent contract, no late nights, alternating Saturdays and rarely Sundays (for a few hours)
- While the role does not necessarily require working with nursing homes, should the candidate wish there is also an extra opportunity to be trained in and implement regular clinical reviews with doctors and nursing staff in care homes.
- There will also be a further opportunity to participate in a fully funded Management Diploma Programme or clinical Masters depending on the successful candidates interests and suitability
This role can be adapted to suit a new graduate or a pharmacist of a number of years experience.
The successful candidate will be:
- registered or about to register with the PSI
- have fluent English (having completed all language examinations as per PSI requirements)
- very organised and
- have the ability to work within or lead a well-trained pharmacy team.
- Salary and pension contribution negotiable, depending on experience.
- Excellent training and development opportunities coupled with funding.
- Please contact Dr Audrey Kinahan BSc Pharm, Dip A&F, MPSI for further details
Telephone: 087 2387998 or email email@example.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!