Job Title & Company Process and Systems Analyst, Eirtech Aviation Services Ltd
Eirtech Aviation Services (EAS) is a world-leading specialist Aviation Services Company providing tailor made engineering services, advanced composite repair services, and asset management solutions that ensure regulatory compliance to International airlines, private operators and aviation leasing companies across the globe.
THE ROLE (FUSION Project) – 12 Month Duration
EAS is a company engaged in Professional Services, Manufacturing and Design on a Global Platform. With the continued growth of the company and the diverse nature of our business we need to build systems, processes and platforms for growth to a size that can withstand the further significant business over the next 2-5 years.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with the existing teams in the company to analyse processes and procedures with the aim of designing and developing an automated workflow system that will be capable of:
- tracking documents of different types through various stages and personnel whilst conforming to the legal regulations of the aviation industry;
- enable electronic signatures and automatic email notifications, access and change management and full auditing capabilities;
- cross platform integration with existing customer relation management system so customers can track progress globally
This will be a cloud-based solution to enable staff to access management details on any site, as necessary and also enable customer access to monitor progress.
Reporting to the Company Supervisor, you will be employed by Eirtech Aviation Services Ltd to lead this InterTradeIreland FUSION project in partnership with the Ulster University. As part of this role you will be required to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma in Business & Management, from the William J. Clinton Leadership Institute at Queen’s University, Belfast. This is fully funded by InterTradeIreland. The skills learned through the Diploma will enhance your personal, professional and managerial capabilities and will provide you with the necessary and valuable business skills to help you undertake your project role. The company will fully support you throughout this by factoring in the required time off to attend modules and workshops.
- To carry out the tasks outlined in the project workplan and liaise with your Company and Academic Supervisors on an ongoing basis.
- To convene and service monthly technical meetings with the core project team (Graduate, Company Supervisor and Academic Supervisor).
- To report formally on a quarterly basis on progress with the workplan to a Project Management Group (PMG), this includes the assigned FUSION Consultant representing InterTradeIreland.
- To train staff so that the new technology is fully transferred and embedded in the company.
- To work closely with the academic partner and travel to the academic institute as required.
- To undertake the Postgraduate Diploma in Business & Management, attending course modules and workshops.
- Any other duties which might fall within the general ambit of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess:
- hold or due to be awarded by July 2019, BSc Business with Computing, Business Process Improvement or related discipline (Minimum Second Class, upper division – 2:1)
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.
- MSc in Process Design or related
- Work experience of 2+ years in an industrial environment
- Significant professional experience in software
- Process design experience
- Knowledge of databases
- Experience in deploying commercial software applications
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!