Product Marketing Specialist for Oxygen Products
Ntron Gas Measurement Ltd is a leading manufacturer of precision measuring instruments and sensors for the most advanced applications in many high-profile industries. We are part of the Process Sensing Technologies Group with more than 550 employees, multiple international manufacturing sites, as well as a global network of service and sales subsidiaries in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more than four decades we have been setting standards in humidity, oxygen and gas measurement equipment.
Our products monitor and control processes in industries like Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Industrial Gases or Oil&Gas but also many others and enjoy an outstanding reputation. We are one of the pioneers in providing sensors for Cloud-based Industry 4.0 and such innovative markets like 3D-printing / additive manufacturing. For our Ntron Manufacturing Plant in Navan we are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic graduate as a Product and Marketing Specialist for Oxygen Products to work with our marketing organization and support our global sales team.
The role requires someone with drive, the desire to learn, outgoing personality and the ability to work
on various projects at once. Organizational skills in managing own responsibilities and time to achieve objectives and deadlines are a must. If this sounds like you, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Primary duties include:
- Product and applications support to customers, sales offices and distributors world-wide
- Communicating customer's present and future technical requirements to the product
- management team
- Maintaining the product database/knowledge base by writing and updating application notes
- and technical articles
- Together with our Marketing team planning, defining and executing marketing communication
- strategies for the oxygen product range
- Review documentation and provide feedback based on customer experiences
- Occasional visits to trade shows and other manufacturing facilities required.
- Maintaining and coordinating demonstration and exhibition display instrument stock
- Coordination and participation in providing technical product and applications webinars and
- training for sales force and customers’ engineers.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Problem solving, “can do” attitude and prepared to learn new things
- Ability to work independently and to make sound decisions
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to write and edit technical papers
- Ability to methodically approach in the process of product support, including problem diagnosis,
- and the derivation and implementation of test programmes with basic understanding of test
- Empathy and tolerance towards different interpersonal styles and ability to travel nationally and
- Scientific or technical and sales/marketing qualifications: (Science or Engineering degree would be a distinct advantage).
- MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Power Point
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!