Staff nurse posts
We are looking for New graduates to come and join our nursing teams within our Dublin and Roscrea Services.
Daughters of Charity Disability Support Services
WE ARE NOW HIRING
NEW GRADUATES AND WANT TO HEAR FORM YOU
Interviews will take place in Dublin on the 21st and 22nd of May 2019
We are looking for New graduates to come and join our nursing teams within our Dublin and Roscrea Services
If you are committed to supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families, in a person centred, community based, socially inclusive please call Karina on (087) 3365610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are and what we do
Daughters of Charity Disability Support Services, provides comprehensive range of services within communities and campus based settings to individuals with an intellectual disability through out the developmental life span. This compromises of residential and day services. Currently we have over 3000 service users within our children and adult services. The service provided depends on the assessed needs of individuals, we have numerous specialist areas including multi and complex needs dementia, education, ageing, autism spectrum disorders and mental health services. All of which are underpinned by out core values, national standards and evidence based practice and research
We are partnered with DCU (Dublin City University) and UL (University Limerick) to provide clinical placements to the undergraduate nursing programme in intellectual disabilities. Our current nursing teams are familiar with the undergraduate programme and can work with you as a new graduate to assist you consolidate you learning and transition in to the role as a staff nurse.
What we can provide to you
We encourage and support our nurses to grow and develop in their careers, and we offer many opportunities for professional development in relation to postgraduate education and continual professional development courses.
- Good organisational governance with line management structure in place.
- Opportunity for you to work with members of the multidisciplinary teams including clinical nurse specialists and nurse prescribers.
- Free access to a digital catalogue of research journals.
- Provide preceptorship training to enable you educate student nurses when they are on practice placements
- Free employment assistance scheme –Inspire workplace wellbeing at work
- Free on site car parking
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity /Adoptive Leave
- Tax Saver Schemes e.g. Bike to Work and Travel to Work Schemes
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!