Junior Consultant in Management
You will have the opportunity to take part in a new adventure: the launch of a consulting firm in Dublin.
Working in collaboration with our French partner Mille-Alliance, your first two years as a Mint-Link consultant will be spent in France, working on assignments for Mille-Alliance clients with Mille-Alliance consultants. You will thus be trained as a consultant and build experience, working on assignments for some of the top firms in France while being managed and trained by senior and manager consultants from our French partner.
As an employee of Mint-Link working with an Irish contract, all travel and living expenses in France will be reimbursed within the limits of Irish law.
After the first couple of years, you will be a trained consultant, ready to work for our first clients in Ireland or in another European country and develop Mint-Link.
Work as a consultant on projects in Paris for some of France’s top firms for both the private and public sector.
The assignments from our French partner are varied: management and organization support, project management, change management…. But we do not code or develop apps or systems.
You will be trained on-the-job by a senior or manager consultant:
- how to produce high-quality deliverables: you will be expected to work on and master 11 specific deliverables frequently used by consultants
- lead a meeting or a workshop: you will take part in training sessions organized by Mille-Alliance, and your manager will attend the first meetings to provide support and guidance
- deliver a presentation: you will take part in training sessions organized by Mille-Alliance, and your manager will work with you on the content of your presentation and practice it with you
- provide training to various groups of people: your manager will work with you on the content and processes of the training. He will also rehearse the trainings with you and attend your first sessions to provide support
Main day-to-day tasks
- Help redefine processes:
- organize and manage workshops with key stakeholders
- map the processes
- make a diagnosis and offer guidelines for implementation
- Provide support to the project manager:
- Run workshops with key users and developers to define the needs
- Write the main documents used on the project (specifications, change requests, reports, test logs)
- Write and implement testing plans on the tool
- Manage the rollout process
- Provide support to the users:
- live trainings or web conferences
- write documentation (user guides, training material, briefings)
- offer live support during key project landmarks
Do you have
- A fluent level in French (you will be required to work in a French-speaking environment for the first two years)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages English and French
- An analytical and curious mind
- A strong interest in new ideas and approaches
- The ability to prioritize tasks and to take initiative
- A strong desire for living and working in France
- A University Degree or equivalent (Bachelor level), preferably in business or technology
- A first working experience of 2 years or a master’s degree would be a plus
- A part of your curriculum will have been done in French, or you will be able to account for an experience (degree, job etc.) that gave you the expected level in French
You must be willing to live in Paris for the first two years of your employment. Afterwards, you will be asked to travel for your assignments all over Europe
If you are interested in joining this adventure or if you have questions, send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com or apply directly on our website www.mint-link.ie and we’ll promptly come back to you.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!