General Operatives - Cleaning & Security/ Aircraft Services Agents
We are currently recruiting for Aircraft Services Agents based in Dublin Airports Permanent Part Time and Fixed Term Part Time positions are available – we will work with you for the best fit and flexibility.
The starting rate is €10.15 per hour increasing to €11.44 after successful completion of training. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week with overtime readily available for Dublin roles. Hours & shift times are flexible to suit both parties.
You must be able to obtain an Airport Airside ID - by providing a full 5 year background check and Police clearance. Swissport will fully assist you with this process.
- Clean interior areas of the aircraft cabin including the removal of blankets, vacuuming aircraft carpets, wipe down tables, walls, overhead bins, windows and remove trash from seat pockets
- Replenish seat pockets with airline materials as per customer requirements
- Clean lavatories; wash basins, surfaces, mirrors and replenish lavatory supplies
- Clean and sanitise aircraft galleys; mopping floors and wipe down of work surfaces
- Arrange seatbelts on seats, placement of headrests, pillows and blankets as required
- Clean exterior areas of the aircraft as required
- Provide security cleans/checks as required
- Provide professional cleaning for office and retail areas as required
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment which may include vans, aircraft steps, hi-lift vehicles, water/lavatory service trucks
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with all UK/Ireland/EU legislation as well as airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time
- Other duties as assigned
What can we offer you?
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- Airport ID provided including Garda Vetting
- On-site car parking facilities at Dublin Airport provided.
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Staff discounts for shopping at The Loop, Dublin Airport & local businesses
- Access to our Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Strong career progression
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25days (pro-rated)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!