Social Programmes Coordinator
PAUL Partnership Limerick CLG is an organisation made up of communities, state agencies, social partners, voluntary groups and elected representatives. It works with communities that have benefited least from economic and social development and aims to promote social inclusion and improve the quality of life of people living in communities in Limerick City.
Overall Purpose of Job:
To manage the development and implementation of PAUL Partnership’s Social Programmes in Limerick City under the Social Inclusion Community Activation Programme and related social programmes.
- With other management team members manage the implementation of the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme 2018-2022.
- Work with partner organisations – community, statutory, democratic and social to design, develop and implement programmes to address social exclusion.
- Ensure programmes managed are delivered on time, within budget and in line with the programme objectives.
- Support the development and engagement of Local Community Groups addressing Social Inclusion, including their participation in local decision-making structures.
- Work with other Senior Management Team Members to develop policies and practices to guide programme implementation.
- Develop, manage and monitor levered funding for PAUL and Partners which can contribute to the development of PAUL’s Social Inclusion strategy.
- Manage and develop staff reporting according to organisational policies and procedures.
- Work with the Co-ordinator, Research, Monitoring & Communications to ensure effective Performance Management of all programmes.
- Represent the Partnership in a range of structures, both internal and external, relevant to the implementation of social programmes.
- Oversee the design and implementation of complex strategic collaborations.
- Contribute to the overall development of the organisation through participation in the Senior Management Team and other cross-partnership structures.
- Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time by the CEO.
Terms and Conditions:
- The position will require the candidate to work 28 hours (4 days) per week. Salary is on a 6 point scale, €53,465 - €62,210 pro rata. Person appointed will begin on first point of scale.
- The position is 100% funded by SICAP 2018-2022.
- Candidates may be placed on a panel for future positions within PAUL Partnership.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday April 29th 2019.
- Only electronic application forms will be accepted. Completed application forms by e-mail to email@example.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!