Graduate Software Developer
Aspira are currently seeking to recruit a Graduate Software Developer in Cork.
As a developer within Aspira, you’d get the opportunity to develop your software development skills and agile development experience, on the way to becoming a world-class software development professional.
The successful candidate will work in a very strong team environment. As a young company, Aspira relies on our staff to innovate and help set our direction - candidates must be flexible and able to work in a variety of roles in a rapidly changing environment.
Aspira Software Development
Aspira is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner whose software services span areas including bespoke Software Development, “Virtual CTO” Services, Cloud and SaaS Expertise. Aspira develops .NET software applications, modern web client and mobile client applications, and digital transformation solutions using Datawarehouse/DataLack architectures, using the latest development tools and techniques. As a developer within Aspira, you’d get the opportunity to develop your software development skills and agile development experience, on the way to becoming a world-class software development professional.
The candidate selected will work in the Aspira Software Development team. The specific area/product they will work on may include:
- Development and testing of back end databases, user-focussed front ends, and web micro-services.
- Development and testing of Cloud-based solutions, including containerisation, web application support frameworks and modern application security practices
- Knowledge of web client development or a working knowledge of the Microsoft development environment.
- A minimum Level 8, Honours Degree with an object-oriented development knowledge.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work over a variety of roles in a rapidly changing environment.
The candidate will be assigned a mentor, and they will be continually challenged with greater and greater development targets, so that they can build experience and competence in development.
After a few years, an ambitious developer would be well capable of leading development of sophisticated software products, across a range of architectural divisions, and a range of leading-edge technologies.
The expected graduate salary is negotiable depending on level of experience. We work in a positive environment where our success is shared and celebrated.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!