Company Secretarial Associate
Carne Global Financial Services is looking for dynamic professionals to join the Company!
Carne is looking for an Associate Company Secretary in Kilkenny
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Associate Company Secretary to join the Company Secretarial Team in Kilkenny. The successful candidate will report to a Senior Company Secretary based in Kilkenny. The Kilkenny office has been established and operating since September 2017.
Main Duties will include:
The principal role of an Associate Company Secretary is broad and varied but essentially it is to support a Senior Company Secretary in providing Company Secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of funds clients including the following:
- To coordinate and manage the preparation of the board agendas, the compilation of the board 'packs' and the distribution of same including the uploading onto the electronic portal utilised by the Boards and Committees, and the archiving of selected materials subsequent to the meetings
- Preparation of template documentation
- Update and maintain registers and review the statutory books and records, file and documentation management, photocopying
- Liaising with clients and service providers
- Coordination of fund Board Meetings
- Providing support as may be required to internal fund Directors
- Dealing with internal queries and requests.
- Becoming familiar with key regulations and compliance requirements relating to the company and their business activities
- Arranging for the notarisation and the legislating of documents as required
- Assisting in Audit requests
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Enthusiastic and motivated with the view of taking ownership and responsible for portfolio of clients at a future date
- A clear understanding of the importance of high standards of client care and attention to detail
- Conscientious with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Organised and efficient with the ability to ensure all documents are saved and stored correctly for easy retrieval
- Client interaction
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively and follow through with tasks to completion
- Ability to work on own initiative but also a strong team player
- Business, Accounting or Law degree required
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!