Business Development Marketing Executive
Hidden Heroes is a healthy range of kids food products which are launching in early May 2019. The products are from Aileen Cox Blundell, who is a number one bestselling author and owner of Baby Led Feeding - an award winning food blog with over 100k followers on social media.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our sales and marketing team. Hidden Heroes is about being brave, eating vegetables and changing shocking obesity statistics around the world and this is a really exciting opportunity for the right person. We are looking for brave! We are looking for the right person who is not afraid to take chances, to voice their opinions to be a Hidden Hero in their own right. In return you will be in a super exciting, growing company where you will carve out the perfect role for you.
As part of our team, you will help to grow the Hidden Heroes community, our marketing and sales strategy and helping us to engage users both online and in person so that we get it in front of the people that matter most - children and their parents. You’ll work with an amazing team of ambitious, hard-working people who are excited about, and committed to the future of Hidden Heroes, and who understand that their own success is a product of the team’s success.
- Make new contacts, develop new and build on existing relationships, make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Create awesome & engaging content focused around food for our website, various content channels (blog, podcast, marketing newsletter etc.), and social media
- Contribute to our marketing strategy to create brand awareness, generate traffic and conversions. Including but not limited to: public relations, social marketing actions, email marketing etc.
- Assist with the creation of promotional materials, including web assets, product descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives
- Identify, prioritise, and execute SEO tactics aligned with overall strategy
- Analyze effects and results of marketing strategy and prepare reports to management
- Support sales by devising sales pitch assets (presentations, products sheets, and more) and related promotional material
You will be provided with graphic designer who will assist with all design materials.
We offer a contract to full time position with a salary and a flexible schedule with significant potential for career growth.
If you believe you are the dynamic, Hidden Hero we are looking for please reply setting out why you are the ideal candidate, send us your latest resume and describe your availability to start by ckicking on the "apply be e-mail" button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!