Rewards Specialist - Graduate Internship
THIS IS AN 11 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
The candidate selected will be part of the Greater Europe Region Rewards team will be primary focused on the support of the Rewards Consultants.
Responsibilities will include:
- Competitive analysis, costing and funding of plans, market analysis and recommendations, establishing policies and guidelines, auditing practices against guidelines.
- Support regional team in data analytics.
- Engage with customers to respond and support requests or events as they occur.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing structured problem solving methodologies and judgement.
- Work closely across HR functions to develop workforce composition strategies and labor cost management strategies.
- Create high value partnership with Reward Consulting to deliver compelling stories, making the complicated simple and decisions high quality.
- Key contributor in the development and implementation of locally driven Rewards programs.
BSc or MSc in Human Resources, Business or Finance domains with a strong foundation in data analytics.
Previous compensation and benefits experience would be fantastic, but not having it means that you'll get to work closely with your brilliant peers who will help and support your ramp into the team. However, excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage large data sets with high quality outputs are required for the role.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!