Intuition Global Graduate Programme 2019/2020
Intuition, an IIU Company headquartered in Dublin’s IFSC, is the world’s largest provider of knowledge services to the financial services and investment banking sector. We are global market leaders, working with Fortune 500 clients from our international network of offices. Our team comprises successful professionals from a wide variety of disciplines, including project management, marketing, professional services management, business development and client relations.
Are you the one for us?
At Intuition, we see our graduates as the future leaders of the Company and we strive to create an environment where you get the most from your career and the investment you’ve made in your education. We believe that talented, creative graduates are at the heart of developing and growing our business and, because of this, we are serious about career development.
We are now accepting applications for our 2019/2020 Global Graduate Programme. This is a great opportunity for ambitious and forward-thinking graduates interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced and rewarding environment with the opportunity to travel and work abroad. If you are an enthusiastic, driven and innovative Business and Management graduate looking to kick-start your career, we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A modern and innovative working environment with diverse and talented colleagues to support your success.
- The opportunity to work directly on cutting-edge products and services and with some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Exposure to people at all levels of the Company to develop your skills as a modern professional.
- The opportunity to travel extensively – this year’s graduate roles will be based across our global office network, from Dublin and London to New York and Singapore.
- Unlimited access to our award-winning training and development products.
- An assigned mentor who will provide one-on-one training and support.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual performance feedback.
For more information, please visit our Graduate Careers Page via the 'APPLY ONLINE' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!