Content Specialist - Vitalograph (Ireland) Limited
Vitalograph is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of respiratory diagnostic medical devices, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Our Irish office has been based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years and is responsible for all global manufacturing & R&D. Vitalograph is a family owned company with an innovative 55-year heritage.
Description of Role: Vitalograph are undergoing a significant brand refresh and brand re-positioning. This project will involve updating existing content and applying the same standard to new content creation. Content developed will need to be clear, succinct and accurate. It needs to comply with all global regulatory requirements. The role will involve taking complex technical information from multiple stakeholders and translating it into easy to understand slides, diagrams, documents etc. for print and digital/screen.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
This role would suit a graduate with a Technical Writing, Journalism, Arts, Technical or Business background. It requires a high proficiency in the English Language and strong attention to detail.
Expected outcomes or deliverables of the project
- Compliance in global regulatory requirements: ensure all labelling claims in product collateral adhere to these standards (MDR, MDSAP, FDA). Candidates ability to interpret brand guidelines, product specifications and unique selling points and ensure output meets our regulatory obligations.
- Brand Champion: Successfully maintaining consistency of brand voice across multiple channels & markets. Candidates ability to interpret a set of brand guidelines and maintain consistency in tone of voice across all collateral.
- Customer Engagement: delivering & curating relevant content at the appropriate stage of the customer journey that will organically build user engagement across multiple channels. Candidates ability to understand the needs of our customer segments and tailor content that resonates with their needs.
- Willingness to learn and apply your skills to different outputs including print and screen.
- Any previous experience or ability to showcase examples of writing succinct content that adheres to industry standards (i.e. knowing the parameters for writing headline or body content that adheres to character limits for website, Social Media platforms, etc.).
- Experience in creating digital content i.e. ability to generate keyword rich /compelling content for web or any Knowledge of Google Adwords, etc. would be useful but not essential.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!