Europharma Concepts Ltd - R&D Laboratory Assistant
Founded in 2007 as the only oral healthcare manufacture in Ireland, Europharma Concepts Ltd (EPC) has growing from strength to strength and has become an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of Oral Care, Cosmetics and liquid filled Medical Device products operating under ISO9001 and ISO13485 standards.
Reporting to the R&D Manager you will be responsible for the below listed duties.
- Assisting with all documentation generation relating to R&D functions.
- Sample preparation for customer submission.
- Upkeep of the R&D laboratory.
- Upkeep, record keeping and data transfer to the Senior R&D Technician.
- Assisting and supervising pilot batch scale up to manufacture.
- Assisting in all R&D functions.
- Perform other laboratory, documentation, R&D and quality duties as assigned by the R&D Manager.
Skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Science Graduate required.
- Will be working in a R&D laboratory with a qualified Chemist.
Travel to Home plant in Clara Co Offaly may be necessary once per month.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!