English Language Instructor - Japan (recruiting office in Ireland)
Want to experience a different culture and lifestyle? Gain some work experience in the field of education? Make some money to pay off those outstanding school loans? Come work with us as an instructor at Nova in Japan!
With over 250 schools across Japan, we are one of the biggest English conversation schools in the country. We offer competitive remuneration, an enriching teaching experience and a fun work atmosphere, as well as visa sponsorship.
All we need from you is a university degree or equivalent, a positive and professional attitude, and an interest in Japan and its culture or language.
- Teach up to eight 44-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week to children aged from 3-12, and adult students aged 13+
- Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel English
- Teach "Voice" conversation room lessons
Why should you choose Nova?
- Remuneration: JPY 250,000 average per month (approx.€2000.00/mo. at current exchange rate) based on a five day week of eight 44 min lessons per day. Other schedules with fewer work days and/or fewer lessons per week/day are also available, so it is often possible to accommodate specific scheduling needs
- Reimbursement for transportation costs to and from work
- Comprehensive training provided
- Visa sponsorship available
- Native English speaker
- A valid passport-A university degree (any major/concentration) or equivalent
- A valid work visa (sponsorship available)
- Commitment to 6 months or 1 year (depending on visa type)
- An applicants who require visa sponsorship must agree to a 12 month contract.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!