Looking for an exciting career that makes a real difference to the lives of students in a vibrant residential community on a spectacular university campus environment?
At Campus Life Services, University of Limerick, we are recruiting for the role of Village Manager and we are looking for experienced individuals who are passionate about exceptional customer service, delivering accommodation and related services which exceed student and summer guest expectations and who will thrive as part of a team committed to continual improvement.
At UL we offer a truly distinctive student living experience during the academic year in an environment which not only offers high quality accommodation facilities to our student community but also delivers an experience which promotes personal growth and academic success.
During the summer months our residences welcome thousands of leisure guests and conference & event delegates where we provide quality assured guest accommodation and excellent hospitality services in a fast paced exciting tourism operation.
If you are looking for a career which is challenging, varied and one where your initiative and commitment can really make a difference then we want to hear from you.
The primary role of the Village Manager is to manage the day to day operation of a 500 bedroom property. As Village Manager you will be required to manage and deliver a quality reception service, deliver an exceptional support service for our students, oversee a rigorous property management regime, and manage a vibrant summer business activity providing high quality guest accommodation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a 3rd level qualification in hospitality management / business / facility management
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years’ front line experience in a busy service environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and project management skills
- Have a proven track record of delivering results in a fast paced working environment
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed as part of a team while also excel on their own initiative
- Demonstrate sound judgement, effective problem solving and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- Have intermediate to advanced IT skills while experience in property/hotel management software is desirable
This role is a permanent position and salary will be commensurate with experience. Candidates must reside within a radius of 30Km of the workplace.
Our student residents and summer guests are central to everything we do.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!