E-Commerce Graduate - Intercake
Over the last 10 years, co-founders Colm & Hugh Nohilly have developed a completely new and innovative way for large supermarkets and bakeries to offer personalised photo cake printing which is both simple and intuitive for the consumer and hassle free for their bakery departments.
This has been achieved through developing their own patented cake printing solution which is now available in over 380 stores in the UK & Ireland selling over 10,000 photocakes per week.
Our mission is to be the global leader of cake printing solutions in the fast-growing personalised celebration cake sector.
Description of role
We are looking for a fresh thinking and ambitious graduate who will play a key role in developing and maintaining our online content strategy, creating better engagement and interest on both our B2B and B2C social media platforms. The company has growth plans to double our UK market size in the next 12-24 months (B2C) and this role will be instrumental in also helping us with our Partner acquisition strategy (B2B) as we look for new European territories to expand into.
- Research and development in the area of identifying and developing new territories and data analytics & research into expanding our UK market opportunities
- Work with the business to plan, create and develop our online content strategy
- Create and develop an end user community to promote greater interest and ideas for future product enhancements
- Support the development and content of both our B2B and B2C social media platforms
- Support the development and content of our company website
- Tracking & web traffic analytics
Skills and knowledge requirements
- Holds a recognised qualification in the area of E-Commerce or Business Development
- Familiarity with all social media platforms and developing an online content strategy
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Energised with demonstrable ability to think outside the box and get creative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!