Exciting Finance Graduate Opportunity
Icon Accounting are Ireland’s leading one-stop-shop for accountancy and compliance services for independent professional contractors in Ireland.
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our clients and customers.
We’re currently seeking to hire a finance graduate to operate across a multitude of departments including our accounts, payroll and contractor support teams. This is an excellent opportunity for a new graduate to develop vital practical skills.
If you would describe yourself as a self-motivated and an organised individual, with a positive can-do attitude and enthusiastic about developing a career in finance, we would love to hear from you.
The position offers the right candidate an opportunity to grow with a company where you will play an important role in achieving the company’s targets and wider commercial business objectives.
Before you apply, we’d like you to try answering ‘yes’ to each of these questions:
- Do you hold a third-level degree in finance or a related field?
- Are you an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a head for numbers?
- Are you interested in building on your studies with by learning from seasoned finance professionals?
- Are you enthusiastic about starting a career in payroll or accounting?
- Would you like somewhere recognised as one of the best workplaces in Ireland?
We require someone who:
- Is extremely organised
- Possesses excellent time management skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Is an excellent multi-tasker
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting members of your team with their tasks
- Developing strong relationships with clients
- Liaising with management
What we offer you is a working culture that has been certified as a Great Place to Work, in a dynamic helpful and positive working environment.
You will work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors alongside all other Departments.
If you think you are the right fit for this role, we want to hear from you.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!