CAD TECHNICIAN /ENGINEER - Carbery Plastics Limited
based in Clonakilty on Ireland’s south coast, Carbery Plastics Limited is a supplier of rotationally moulded plastic products, with a manufacturing heritage stretching back nearly 40 years. Independently owned and managed by a team with unrivalled experience and passion for rotational moulding.
Carbery is acknowledged as a leading European manufacturer within the rotomoulding sector. Today’s Carbery range includes products for the agricultural, civil engineering, construction, fuel, energy, environmental and recycling sectors; and the company also operates a significant contract moulding operation too.
Description of role:
An engineering role with a technical background with a desire to work with hand in hand with the customer and the production team
- Collaborating with the design, production, engineering, and R&D departments to determine how products can be customised to suit the needs of the customer.
- Issuing approved detailed drawings to Customer and Production Department
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Third level Degree with 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) knowledge. AutoDesk Inventor an advantage but not essential
- Practical assembly knowledge and mechanical aptitude
- This role will involve initial on the job training in our Design and Production & Sales Departments to enable the candidate understand the production process and the needs of the customer
- Opportunities to progress and grow with the company will be available to the right candidate
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!