HSE Graduate - (Occupational Safety and Health)
A market-leading, innovative electrical process control and automation engineering company.
We employ a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design and Mechanical Engineers providing integrated automated solutions to a client base across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
We offer a bespoke turnkey service from initial consultation, design, manufacture, electrical and mechanical installation, to final commissioning. Our commitment to our clients extends beyond project completion as our in-house customer support team ensures access to 24-hour maintenance services and online technical solutions.
Full Time / 2 year -Permanent.
Travel is required to all sites across Ireland and the UK on a regular basis.
- To ensure the highest standard of Health and Safety, Environmental is realised companywide. The ideal candidate will champion continuous improvement and always strive to be best-in-class. S/he will possess the highest level of attention to detail and will expect this of others.
- Delivery & implementation of an HSE Strategy that drives sustainable improvement in performance.
- To influence and engage at all levels to ensure QEHS receives appropriate focus and priority Further development of a culture that delivers a QEHS conscious workforce. Assessment, review and delivery of the necessary QEHS capabilities and organizational structures that ensure QEHS is effectively managed.
- Drive continuous improvement through external benchmarking.
- Further develop relationship with regulatory bodies and ensure continued compliance to legal requirements.
- Understand the importance of CAPA and effectively implement change.
- Carry out all GDP operations in compliance with the current EU.
- Directive on GDP and National Requirements.
- Applies concepts, models and methods to make sense of data and situations.
- Quickly spots underlying patterns, trends and variances within data and situations to establish potential underlying causes.
- Approaches problems in a logical and systematic way.
- Has courage of conviction to make decisions when required.
- Decisive; takes required decisions with confidence and in a timely manner.
Desirable Requirements (Graduate):
- The role holder must possess 3rd level qualification in HSE Management or similar. (Occupational Safety & Health)
- Experience/Knowledge within the construction industries.
- Chartered Membership of IOSH would be an advantage.
Desirable Requirements (Manager):
In addition to the formal qualifications above the ideal candidate will have professional industrial experience in QEHS Management with experience in the following areas:
- Development and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Auditing, preferable to an ISO9001:2018 or GDP QP/RP standard.
- Project Management.
- The individual should have experience of risk assessment, auditing and incident investigation processes.
- Should have strong analytical, problem solving and auditing skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to HR via the 'Apply by Email' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!