Financial Services Graduate
CARNE GROUP IS HIRING
Carne Global Financial Services is looking for dynamic professionals to join the Company!
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Services Graduate to join our Product team in our Dublin office.
(including but not limited to the following) -
- Assisting in the preparation of the bid process and associated work
- Assisting with proposals
- Developing decks for particular pitches
- Helping plan pitch meetings including research on clients in advance of meetings/proposals etc
- Help plan and execute campaigns as required (e.g. Brexit, Irish Funds etc)
- Attending client meetings with the Product team so that we can better execute on actions
- Undertaking research and project work
- Assisting the marketing team where necessary for business and product development
- Weekly meetings to plan the week/week(s) ahead
- Assistance with team administration
- A third level student or recent graduate; with an interest in pursuing a career in Financial Services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them
- Energetic and Self-motivated
- Client focused
- Proficiency using MS Office applications
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!