Are you the Chef we are looking for to join our great team?
We are a family friendly Italian Restaurant based in North County Dublin and our mission is simple we want our very loyal customers to experience and enjoy the very best food and service we can provide and we work very hard to ensure that all our guests have a very memorable and enjoyable time with us.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for good food and can multi-task well under pressure. They will also have a positive outlook, good organisational skills and knowledge of the day to day running of a kitchen. Creative flair, good communication and leadership skills and a calm and positive outlook are essential qualities.
- Prepare and cook guests' orders according to their preferences
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!