Data Analyst - SalesSense International
As a Data Analyst with SalesSense International you will be a part of an extremely high performing skilled team whose ethos is centred on integrity and respect. Our people are our greatest asset and what makes us a great place to work. We invest in them consistently by providing personal and professional development and real career progression opportunities. As the winners of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Gold Star award 2019, Irish Sales Champion Award Winners (2014, 2015,2016,2017 and 2018) and most recently awarded the prestigious ISO quality award we do that with great people, cutting edge technology and agile models. Creating quality sales and service experiences that drive loyalty and revenue nationwide.
Description of role;
- Constantly review system & data performance. Develop & recommend strategic changes to the contact strategy to improve contact ability and overall campaign performance against targets
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology and data needs for present day and into the future.
- Data Migration and prototype testing.
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Consider both back-end organisation of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
Skills and knowledge requirements;
- Qualifications in Computer Science, MIS, DBA and similar
- Proven working experience with reporting in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, database management information analysis
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- External vendor management experience.
- Knowledge of various software, such as Microsoft Windows operating system, MSOffice Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer.
- Experience following processes, recommending improvements, translating technical terms to non-technical users, solving technical problems and working in a team environment.
- Knowledge of coding and/or programming (such as Visual Basic, HTML, PHP, ASP).
- Experience building and maintaining databases (such as Web, Access and SQL).
- Experience coordinating service requests with appropriate team.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!