- Work closely with the Managing Director and Production Team to ensure all production related elements are properly handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Draw up client quotes on our Hire Track System
- Involvement in booking and briefing crew
- Contact regular suppliers to book in props, furniture, branding or equipment which may be needed for events. Research new suppliers to source any unique or new props, furniture, branding or equipment which may be needed for particular events.
- Work with the Operations/Hire Team to come up with operations/logistics schedules to ensure all sub hires are collected and dropped back on time, all equipment gets delivered and collected to the event site on time and in a professional manner
- Putting together briefing documents for event crew including festival packages etc.
- Booking of any travel or accommodation for the team working on events.
- Ad Hoc office administration – including but not limited to event applications, tenders, accreditation for festivals, crew information sheets, accounts, PO’s etc.
- Attend pre event meetings/site visits, take minutes and update the event timeline as elements change and get confirmed.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively
- Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ambition and an ability to work on own initiative to accomplish tasks
- Positive and proactive work ethic
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!