Project Design Manager - RIVVAL Limited
The role will involve the design of a new barrier for use within the Railway industry. The role will require design ideas for the new product to be generated and evaluated by a project team. 3D CAD design and FEA analysis will allow full design validation followed by prototype build. Physical evaluation and accreditation will be sought to ensure a market ready product is achieved.
Reporting to the Company MD, you will be employed by Rivval Ltd to lead this project in partnership with North West Regional College (NWRC).
- To carry out the tasks outlined in the project workplan and liaise with both your Company and Academic partners on an ongoing basis.
- To convene and service monthly meetings with the core project team and report formally as required
- To train staff so that the new technology / project (product) requirements is fully transferred and embedded in the company
- To work closely with the academic partner
- Any other duties which might fall within the general ambit of the post.
- 2.2 degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Agricultural Engineering
- Experience of 3D CAD design (preferably Autodesk Inventor)
- Excellent communications skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!