Experienced CAD Operator - New Rock Engineering
New Rock Engineering is a family owned business, based in Collone, Co Armagh, bringing over 40 years’ experience in the manufacture of innovative agricultural machinery.
We design and build a range of Agricultural machinery including -
- Silage Grapes
- Silage Blockcutters
- Slurry Management
- Dump Trailers
- Wheel Feeders
In addition, we offer bespoke solutions to meet individual customers needs.
We have identified an exciting opportunity to Design & Manufacture a new novel Mixing Feeder machine that will maximise ration efficiency, particularly for longer silage. This project offers an excellent opportunity to develop a machine, through Design, Build & testing that will ensure CE compliance. We are looking for creative engineer with a careful eye for detail, including stress analysis & strength of materials, Design and specification of variable speed gearing and hydraulic circuitry.
As well as an attractive salary offering of £27000-30,000 (dependent on experience) the successful graduate will lead this 18 month project, in a supportive partnership with Dundalk Institute of Technology and can also choose to undertake a fully funded post graduate qualification in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have:
- Honours Degree with an award classification of a minimum (H2.2) in one of the following:
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Product Design Engineering
- - Agricultural Engineering
- - Manufacturing Engineering
- - Sustainable Design Engineering or similar.
- Working Knowledge & industrial experience in the use of 3D CAD software and Materials Technology.
- Legally permitted to work in BOTH the UK and the EU
We would like you to have:
- Previous experience in Design Engineering with a particular focus on Product design
- Strong design and project management skills.
- Experience of new product development from concept development through to market launch.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!