Developer - Veriteer Ltd
Who We Are:
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy focused on helping world-leading, global brands succeed in the connected world. We understand that consumer markets are changing rapidly as a result of societal change, the economic climate, and advances in technology. These factors together create a perfect storm of uncertainty for brands, making it increasingly challenging to set and execute a winning strategy. We are based in Holywood, Co Down, and currently have two main service pillars for retailers: strategy consulting and capability development.
We recognise how important digital technology is to help businesses create more effective customer experiences,. Currently, Veriteer provide management consultancy services but through the work of this project, the business model will evolve to include a subscription based Software-as-a-Service offering.
The aim of this project is to develop a suite of cloud-based software applications that will support retailers with customer strategy and capability development in line with Veriteer’s unique model for solving these problems. You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team to define products and then execute by developing amazing software.
This innovation will support Veriteer’s strategic aim to expand its current consultancy services to a complimentary blend of consultancy and self-service, SaaS products in order to unlock new market opportunities. The vision for the project is to provide tools to more effectively manage eCommerce, marketing, customer service and customer analytics activities.
As well as an attractive salary offering of £22k to £35k (depending on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 18 month project, in a supportive partnership with Letterkenny Institute of Technology and can also choose to undertake a fully funded post graduate qualification in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have:
- An honours degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent
- A legal permit to work in BOTH the UK and the EU
- A collaborative working style and an ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- A desire to try new things, manage uncertainty and develop innovative solutions – we are looking for someone who demonstrates a technical curiosity
- The ability to communicate clearly (written and verbal)
We would like you to have:
- 2 years application development experience or a relevant software engineering internship
- Experience in an Object-Oriented programming language
- Experience in completing a Software Development project
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure including monitoring, environment management and CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge of database design and maintenance
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Ruby programming
- Experience with REACT
- Experience in applying test-driven development
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!