MediaCom Dublin is Ireland’s fastest growing and most dynamic Media Planning and Buying Specialist. We opened our doors in June 2008 with core company values shared across all MediaCom worldwide sites. They shape how we work, and the MediaCom culture. We are committed to our staff and to our clients and to helping them succeed. At MediaCom, we put people first to achieve better results.
"People first, better results" is not just a tagline. It is how we strive to work and think every day - it's our company philosophy. It means that we believe in the concept that if we put people at the centre of everything we do, we will achieve better results for our clients.
Above all we are a people business, and having the best people makes us great. We’re here to ensure that we attract the best people into our business and that we continue to engage you and develop your career once you’re here.
We listen to you, your managers, colleagues and peers to help create unique and exciting career development opportunities, including training, coaching, global moves and succession. We are proud to count some of the world’s most pioneering and successful brands as clients, including Sky, Coca-Cola, and Universal Pictures, among many others, and to best deliver for them we strive to be the agency that talented people want to work for.
We are currently seeking to recruit a graduate to work within our planning team. The main day to day tasks and responsibilities would include:
- Liaising closely with other agency teams to understand client business and deliver against objectives.
- All necessary administration including monitoring daily / weekly / monthly performance, KPI delivery, quality parameters.
- Regular consumer and media market analysis.
- Post campaign reconciliation and analysis across all media.
- Digital trafficking, reporting and data management.
- Merchandising results to wider team and clients on a regular basis.
- A team player used to working collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- A strong aptitude for figures and a working knowledge of computer systems including both excel and PowerPoint is needed.
- A passion for data with an ability to understand it and pull out insights from it.
- Deadlines are commonplace in this role so an ability to work under pressure and deliver against very tight deadlines is a must.
- Dealings by phone with media suppliers form the major part of this job so applicants must have a good telephone manner and a friendly personality.
- Relationships with both clients and Media Suppliers are very important to our business so an ability to quickly build strong relationships is essential.
- A mature approach to work/career is a must.
We are a company committed to be the best. If you are ambitious, fun, smart, passionate about media and want to join an agency that will allow you to reach your full potential then please send a CV to Rachel via the 'Apply by Email' button.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!