Sales Development Internship
Welcome to TIBCO Ireland!
Are you looking for an insight into a sales career at a large multinational software company?
Do you want to develop your skills in sales and learn about prospecting?
Yes? Well, our International Business Development hub in Dublin might be the right place for you then.
We are looking for enrolled students who will be available between 4 and 6 months (full-time or part-time).
Please make sure to include your availability on your application.
This internship will start between the mid August and end of September depending on the successful candidate's availability.
Who are you?
You are proactive, assertive and enthusiastic. You can articulate our value proposition to executive level decision-makers across all industries.
You want …
- To gain an insight into a sales career in a multicultural environment.
- To learn and grow with the help of your team & great international training.
- To enjoy perks like endless drinks, coffee, fruits, cookies and other surprises at a quarter end as well as monthly delights.
You like …
- To build up relationships and convince others.
- Researching the market and identifying key players within organizations.
- Overcoming objections and scheduling meetings.
What will you do in your new role?
- Develop prospecting skills and support outbound business development team with prospecting for different regions in EMEA (creating sales opportunities, researching who to contact in potential clients)
- Learn how business development works in a SaaS company
- Understand the basics of sales (generating leads, building pipeline, crafting the message, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, build specific outbound campaigns, going after prospects, build list of right people in LinkedIn, outreach)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive intern salary
- Paid holidays
- Company laptop & phone
- Company culture events
- Free tea, coffee, minerals, fruit & snacks
- Career progression
- Professional experience in a global software company
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!