One of Ireland’s most advancing animal feed product manufacturing companies committed to developing and delivering quality products with an excellent network across Ireland.
We are looking to add a Ruminant Nutritionist to our team, based in Monaghan, Ireland. The position will be centered around enhancing existing customer relationships at a farm level while developing the company’s technical exposure to in house nutrition across all ruminant species. The position will be based in Monaghan, Ireland.
The successful candidate will join a passionate team that works together to create economic solutions to meet the challenges and opportunities that our progressive clients demand. Our company is growing and making exciting changes within the organization.
Be part of an expert team within a reputable, financially stable, long term player in the animal feed sector. In this role, you will work with existing clients and endeavor to forge new relationships and develop new business. The successful candidate will have the qualifications and desire to provide first class customer service and innovative solutions while having excellent communications skills and determination in problem solving.
The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to help shape the decision-making process surrounding nutrition using their expertise within the business, as well as collaborating with Premix companies on the individual specifications that will meet the company’s objectives. Dealing with farmers, Buying Groups and Key Accounts you will help identify opportunities for the business growth.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA, MSc or Ph.D. in Nutrition, agriculture, or relevant science-related degree.
- 5 + years’ experience in similar nutrition or veterinary role.
- Demonstrate the skills to understand the interactions between nutrition and performance to develop farm specific solutions to optimize results.
- Have a broad knowledge of nutritional models.
- Well organized team player with excellent communication skills and a flare for attention to detail.
- Experience with training on-farm / industry personnel on proper management techniques.
- Strong commitment to nurture existing relationships and cultivate new opportunities.
- Excellent IT and Formulation package skills such as Single Mix & Ultramix.
- A passion for the ruminant industry.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
Salary and benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered including, competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!