technical support specialist
- Provide Technical and Design Support for customers and internal sales staff across a number of domestic, multi-dwelling and commercial projects and products
- Prepare and submit professionally prepared quotations to customers in an agreed excel format with the requested specification priced and an additional value engineered tab that provides a second option for the contractor that can save them money.
- Provide quotations for jobs to either Branch Managers, and direct to customer as we build client base
- Liaise with the Technical Support & Specification Manager to ensure margins are preserved and optimised where cross region, cross branch or cross Group quoting occurs
- Liaise with field sales staff to value engineer, assess quotations and convert to finalized sales.
- Build relationships with Estimation Departments and Purchasers in Mechanical & building contractors
- Liaise with and assist the Product Management Team by providing feedback on products obtained from the business and contractors
- Establish a relationship with Consulting Engineers and / or tendering bodies to establish who exactly is on the tender list with a view to growing our customer base.
- Ensure that the complete Group product range is offered to the customer, branch and field sales team i.e. ensure that all Brands are working together on Quotations.
- Negotiate with suppliers before and after job is won to make sure we extract the highest possible margin from each job
- Attend training sessions, both onsite and offsite, with suppliers and internal staff to maintain continuous professional development and increase knowledge base and skill sets.
- Adherence to Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by management that are within your capability to perform
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!