Part-Time Administrative Assistant
The purpose of LHP Skillnet is to provide educational support to the private healthcare sector. We consist of a small and dedicated team: one Network Manager and two Network Administrators. Between the three of us we run hundreds of one-day programmes and several 6-month Healthcare Support Courses (QQI Level 5) every year. As word of the goal and reliability of our organisation spreads throughout the sector, demand for our services increases. Every year we either meet or surpass our targets, and every year our budget expands. In the past twelve months alone our second Network Administrator has transitioned from part- to full-time, and we've had to move offices to accommodate the increase in our business.
We're looking for the right person to help manage the increase in daily administrative tasks. Central jobs include:
- Creating and sending digital certificates to the member companies who book our training.
- Entering training events onto our database.
- Entering the students' details onto our database.
- Responding to phone-calls and emails (under the guidance of the Administrators).
- Organising paperwork into folders, and folders into cabinets.
- Shredding confidential documents.
- Organising and sending post.
This post is advertised for one-day per week, which is why we think it would suit a student or recent graduate with other time commitments. If you’re interested in a small, flexible, friendly and consistent work environment, where it will be possible to gain an understanding of how a successful not-for-profit business functions, then please email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short (300 words) Personal Statement.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!