Food & Beverage Associate
Responsibilities of the Role
- Ability to demonstrate customer service to the highest degree
- Act professional and respectful at all times with both guests and staff
- Ensure tables, etc. are all set up in an organised manner
- Maintain a positive attitude in all areas of the work place
- Promote food and beverage sales on a regular basis
- Serve guests in a proactive manner
- Handle complaints in an quick and efficient way in order to satisfy guests requirements and communicate these complaints with the appropriate managers
- Ensure quality is maintained at all times in the restaurant
- A high standard of personal hygiene and grooming is essential
The ideal candidate should have the following
- Experience in providing highest level of quality in standards is desirable.
- Qualifications in Hospitality are desirable, however not essential.
- Engages well with guests and has a sociable and friendly attitude.
- Passion for excellence in quality and services.
- Leave a lasting impression on our guests.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Motivated and self driven.
- Meals on Duty
- Free Carpark
- Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Career Progession
- Competative Salary
- Friendly working environment
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!