Technology Sales Development Representative
We are looking for talented graduates wishing to pursue a career in Technology Sales Development. The successful candidate will focus initially on outbound prospecting and lead generation, but will ultimately develop into an Account Executive, managing opportunities from initial contact to contract signature and beyond. This is a full-time permanent position based in our Dublin office.
The ideal candidate will be innovative, driven and highly motivated to succeed. They will be clientfocused with excellent communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude. The ability to multitask and work independently are key requirements, while ambition and diligence are expected as standard.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow the successful candidate to not only sharpen and hone their sales skills but to have a direct impact on the strategy of the team.
This role involves:
- Developing strategies as to which companies to target
- Finding the relevant contacts within those companies and reaching out in a systematic and personalised manner via email, LinkedIn, and phone
- Setting up meetings, qualifying opportunities, and guiding prospects through our established sales process
- Educating prospects on the value of our products and services
- Collaborating with Marketing to ensure a constant flow of quality leads
- Working towards an annual sales target
Abilities & Skills:
- Positive 'can-do’ attitude and self-starter mentality
- Enthusiastic, confident and professional manner
- Ability to listen to clients and understand their needs
- An interest in technology and cybersecurity
- Curious and a continuous learner
- Highly organized with an ability to plan and prioritise your day effectively
- A strong academic record, encompassing a third-level qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Previous experience in a sales driven role would be a distinct advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ambitious, determined and hard-working
Intuition is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!